CheezCake

silly

Funniest Complicated Relationship Memes We Saw This past Week

Funniest Complicated Relationship Memes We Saw This Past Week (August 3, 2022)

Complicated gets kinda old
View List
Funniest Memes About People Who Are Unapologetically in Love With Being Dramatic

Funniest Memes About People Who Are Unapologetically in Love With Being Dramatic

Someone has to be the center of attention, and no one else is stepping up
View List
Advertisement
Funniest Memes Showing Off Dating App Fails We Saw This Week (INSERT DATE)

Funniest Memes Showing Off Dating App Fails We Saw This Week (July 20, 2022)

It's amazing that these apps are still legal
View List
Woman lays Out the Nicknames Men Give Women That Reveal Exactly How They Feel About Them

Woman Lays Out the Nicknames Men Give Women That Reveal Exactly How They Feel About Them

More simple than you might think.
View Article
Husband Pranks Wife by Telling Her to Cover-Up at The Pool, She was Not Having it

Husband Pranks Wife by Telling Her to Cover-up at the Pool, She Was Not Having It

‘We’re at the pool!'
View Article
Advertisement
Hilarious Grandma Harshly Rates 21st Century Celebrity Heartthrobs

Grandma Harshly Rates 21st Century Celebrity Hollywood Heartthrobs

Gma is unimpressed
View Article
wacky destinations to visit with your date | thumbnail text -

7 Wacky And Whimsical Couples Destinations To Visit With Your Significant Other

Freaky fun in the sun
View List
Tiktoker Reveals Hilarious Text Conversations Between Her Little Sister and Her Ex-Boyfriend

Tiktoker Reveals Hilarious Text Conversations Between Her Little Sister and Her Ex-Boyfriend

#missingyou
View Article
Advertisement
Couples Prank Their Significant Others' With Crazy Realistic 'Sad Filter' On Tiktok| thumbnail text - TO TA Everyone with the sad filter |right now

Couples Prank Their Significant Others' With Crazy Realistic 'Sad Filter' On Tiktok

Everything doesn't seem okay
View Article
Funniest Women's Memes That Blessed Our Feeds This Past Week (May 8, 2022)| thumbnail text - @selfcontained If we dated before i turned 18 you're not my ex .. you're my childhood friend

Funniest Women's Memes That Blessed Our Feeds This Past Week (May 8, 2022)

Consider yourselves blessed
View List
10 Annoying Things Women Write In Their Dating Profiles| thumbnail text - 10. "If not at least 6 feet swipe left." Height is something over which humans have zero control. You know VERY well if a guy said 'If not at least a double D or a 24-inch waist swipe left,' they would be crucified. Fun fact: The average heigh for a man is 5'9. 86% of the US population is under 6 feet tall, so have fun competing for the remaining 14% that most women are demanding. We expect men not to be shallow, so lest w

10 Frustrating Things Women Write In Their Dating Profiles

Online dating can be mentally draining
View List
Advertisement
Funniest Women's Memes We Saw This Past Week (May 1, 2022)| thumbnail text - Emily Baumgartner Dembaummy So today at the gym I thought my trainer was flirting with me when he asked for my number/ to take a pic of me. Turns out he thought I resembled BUZZ LIGHTYEAR and sent me this. SPACE RANGER LIGHT

Funniest Women's Memes We Saw This Past Week (May 1, 2022)

Memes for the soul
View List
Memes For The Girlies That We Just Know Y'all Will Understand| thumbnail text - When you and your bestie investigate his IG and discover the ex he said didn't exist

Memes For The Girlies That We Just Know Y'all Will Understand

Girlies get it
View List
Funniest Relationship Tweets We Saw This Past Week (April 28, 2022)| thumbnail text - men are so dramatic when they're sick lol i'm sick babe did you take any medicine plan my funeral

Funniest Relationship Tweets We Saw This Past Week (April 28, 2022)

Some things are simply relatable
View List
Advertisement
Memes For Those Of Us Who Always Chase After The Wrong People| thumbnail text - "What's your type?" Мe:

Memes For Those Of Us Who Always Chase After The Wrong People

A toxic pattern
View List
Funniest Tweets From Parents About The Disaster That Is School Pick-Up| thumbnail text - Bunmi Laditan @HonestToddler My 11 year-old was saying her bedtime prayers and she had the nerve to ask God for "mommy to be on time for school pick up tomorrow." I'VE BEEN LATE ONCE. 3:00 AM · Dec 22, 2017

Funniest Tweets From Parents About The Disaster That Is School Pick-Up

Straight up chaos
View List
1 2 3 4 5